CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Friday, August 11, 2006

I need a vacation from my vacation...

I'm....tired! Cooking, cleaning and doing laundry for three extra bodies has just plum wore me out! Siobhan noted the other day that I'm always the last in bed at night and the first one up in the morning (with Caleb of course). I can't complain, she has been a wonderful built in nanny while she was here and both of the boys just love her! But getting meals ready for 5 adults and Cameron is taking its toll on me...anyone want to suggest what we should have tonight for dinner? I'm out of ideas, gonna have to go look at Paula's blog (The Cookbook Junkie) and see if anything jumps out at me. It will have to be something out of the freezer so it may be with hamburger or I may get a whole chicken out and roast it...with Johnny cake (cornmeal bread), mashed potatos, gravy and a green salad. Any other ideas out there? Just the boys and I home today (why I have a little time to blog), hubby is gone to work and the company have headed into Kingston today to go on a boat cruise of the 1000 Islands. I've got laundry on the go, Cameron is watching a movie and Caleb is down for his morning nap. I've just realised I'm rambling and have way too much to get done to be here at the computer...so, the company are headed for home tomorrow and I should be on to create a HUGE post with recipes and photos of the things I've tried while they were here. TTFN!

0 comments: