CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Friday, August 25, 2006

SBQ of the week (24Aug06)

Today's SBQs was suggested by Anna M. and is: What do you keep your WIPs and other stitching supplies in when traveling? Well, I store my traveling piece the same way I store any WIP’s that are getting put back on the shelf for a while!

I kit all my own charts into small divided plastic containers that hold my floss bobbins, a small highlighter and a small pair of scissors, as well as a package of needles. Then the chart, fabric, hoop and container all end up in a large ziplock freezer bag. I have bought a couple of heavy plastic envelopes but I don’t like them, too stiff. I would love to find a needlework travel bag that I like but I haven’t found one yet. Too set in my ways now!

0 comments: