CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

SBQ of the week

From the group of online stitchers that I just joined here is this weeks question:

Ami asks us: Do you have an organizational system for your fabric? If so, what is it? If not, what do you store your fabric in?

And Anna wants to know: How do people store their fabric, especially those small but potentially usable pieces? Do they sort by count? How do they label it or otherwise know what each piece is? First, I don't have a lot of fabric just hanging around, I seem to get what I need for the current project and then go from there. What I do have isn't organized at all! It is all flat and stored in a giftbag on the top shelf of my closet! Same goes for the little bits, all flat in a ziplock bag in with the larger sheets...sorry nothing exciting here! You can see the orginal question posted on Stitched with Love and Cat Hair

0 comments: