CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Some non-physical fun

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: North Central

"North Central" is what professional linguists call the Minnesota accent. If you saw "Fargo" you probably didn't think the characters sounded very out of the ordinary. Outsiders probably mistake you for a Canadian a lot.

The Midland
The West
The Inland North
Boston
The South
Philadelphia
The Northeast
What American accent do you have? Take More Quizzes
I needed something completely non-physical today and the computer and laundry won (alright, I know the laundry isn’t non-physical but we do need some clean clothes) so I completed this quiz for fun, I laughed out loud when I read “Outsiders probably mistake you for a Canadian a lot.” Isn’t that funny, I am a Canadian! I guess I must sound like I should. I found this link thru Anna’s blog Stitch Bitch.

1 comments:

Wendy said...

That's amazing that you sound like a Canadian!?!

I'm so glad you liked the project bag that I made. Its very easy to make up and I am happy to share the pattern with you, but if you don't feel you can do it, I'm sure we can manage something....in the new year!