CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Caleb's Christening

On Sunday, December 10th, we had Caleb christened. It was a beautiful day and very quiet and intimate. Caleb was christened by Rev. A. Rose at Lansdowne United Church which is the same Rev. and church that christened Cameron, and DH and I were married there as well (by a different Rev.). This is my favourite picture, taken afterwards at my parents and I probably like it best because I changed the colouring...
And here are a few other pictures taken that Sunday.

The gown is one that my MIL made for Cameron and we couldn't not use it again. She has 144 rows of smocking on the chest portion and I don't know how much lace. It took her six months to complete and is beautiful. Thank you Nanna! I plan on getting it professionally cleaned and then framing it in a shadow box with both boys birth and christening information (which I hope to stitch).

1 comments:

Schokti said...

My goodness, the boys are getting so big! Glad to hear it turned out to be a wonderful day!