CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Slow stepping to a happy dance!

WOW - two posts in one day...can you tell DH is working and the boys are in bed! After posting the meme, I made a cup of decafe tea (too late in the day for coffee), sat down under my OTT Lite, turned the tv to CTV for some CSI and ER as I worked away on my Wedding Blessing and I have a progress picture for you!

I have all the stitching done now! Just backstitching and then the verse and I can say it is done! Almost a whole year worth of stitches! Then I have to get my butt busy as my brother is getting married in July and I would really love to have the following done in time for the big day.

Anyways, it is late and I should get my head on my pillow, morning will come way too fast.

Night night all....

1 comments:

Wendy said...

You're so close to finishing this, Rebecca! It looks great. And I love the piece you picked for your brother's wedding.