CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Friday, March 16, 2007

A weekend of stitching...

is being planned at the moment and if you live in South Eastern Ontario and would like to join us, please feel free. Next weekend (March 23, 24, 25) I will be hosting a Stitch-A-Long at my home, close to Kingston. At the moment I only have one other person attending and four to five of us stitchers would be good. So, if you think you might have the time, please leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Also, you are more than welcome to come for a day or the whole weekend. A weekend of stitchin' and bitchin'...what could be better!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You make me wish that I lived nearby. I can't imagine you would be against a crocheter, right? ;)

Rebel In Ontario said...

NOPE, not against anyone, come and bring something to do, it doesn't have to be cross stitch! If you want to make the trip all the way from FL, you are MORE than welcome! You could do a virtual SAL...let us know what you got done during the weekend at your place!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Rebecca, thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I know where Camden East is! Actually my best friend's parents house is in Yarker and I go there from time to time.

I wish I wasn't busy at TKD this Satruday or I'd be tempted to come to your SAL and drag Christin along so she can stitch and stop in and visit the parents.

Please I'd love to know if you're planning one again in the future!