CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Friday, March 16, 2007

SBQ of the week (15Mar07)

Today's SBQ was suggested Danielle and is:

If you had $500 to spend on stitching-related items, what would you buy?

Oh the fun I would have! First and foremost would be an actual stitching frame, I currently use a hoop and have tried Q-snaps but I need something to hold my stitching. Then, another Ott-Lite so I can have one beside the chair I normally stitch in and another in the basement by my sewing machine and the other chair that I would take up residence in more if there was better light! I would see that was left from that and order a whole set of hand over dyed threads and if anything was left, it would be onto the internet and a order to both Sugar Maple Fabrics, and Everything Cross Stitch!

1 comments:

Alberta said...

Rebecca, you are tempting me with all this talk of hand dyed threads...truly a candy store for stitchers of all types!