CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Three SBQ’s in one

29Mar07 's SBQ was suggested Cindy and is: Do you have a system for organizing freebie charts in your stash? If so, what is it? Do you print out copies of all of the freebies that you find on the web (that you think you might actually stitch) or do you maintain electronic copies of them until you are ready to stitch them? I do a little of both. I have a binder that I have separated into categories (flower, alphabets, seasons, seasonal etc) and I have printed some patterns and organized them in the binder. Most of these were printed from work, if I found a pattern at home from my home computer than I have a folder on it with the above mentioned categories as well and I print as I stitch.

*****

05Apr07's SBQ was suggested by Heather and is:

How do you decide which stitching blogs are worth repeat and/or regular viewings? Are there certain things you look for in particular?Are there things you wish there were more of? Less of? Is your blog a good example of what you like to read?

I like stitching blogs that also include a little about the persons life. I don’t like stitching blogs where all they have is finish after finish…I don’t stitch at all fast so when I see how many other finishes other stitchers are getting done in a relatively short period of time, it depresses me. I also like other stitchers who have children, as I can relate!

*****

19Apr07's SBQ was suggested Danielle and is:

Are you on "The Wagon?" If so, how long have you been on and how"serious" are you about it? If not, have you considered it?

I am NOT currently on the wagon. This is the first time that I have been financially able to do a little stashing so I’m going to town! Now, I can see the black wall at the end of the tunnel (instead of a light) and I will be putting myself on a weaning plan until I’m down to only purchasing what I HAVE to have to finish or start a new project. At the moment I’m enjoying my FOTM from Silkweaver as well and adding a little each time I’m able.

0 comments: