CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A couple of purchases...

So to allow faster stitching I made two online purchases today in hopes of speeding things up. First I ordered an 8X8 Q-snap from an online store ( Stitch EZ ) and I have been drooling over the Q-Snap Huggers by Kim of Kim's Northwoods Discoveries so I ordered a 6X6 and a 8X8 in this fabric...

And here is a picture from her site of three of her "huggers"...

And how about an action shot....huggers in use by Kim herself.

I'm so excited for all of this to come in the mail! Thanks Kim! I can't wait....

3 comments:

Alberta said...

I checked out this online shop, seen something I'm interested in BUT I can't seem to get a shipping cost. You seem happy with your buying experience, perhaps you could help me with mine. The calulate button doesn't work and the shipper says its a problem on my end...could you email me so I can get some help? Thanks in advance!

moregum99atyahoodotca

Kim said...

OH WOW Rebecca!! This is totally an honor to see your post like this!! I was so excited I even showed DH.. hehe.

I can't wait to hear your reaction when the QSnap Huggers do arrive!! As they turned out AWESOME (in my opinion hehe)!

~Kim~

Dani - tkdchick said...

Oooh stash!

I have a 6x6 q snap that I use from time to time I have to say its quite handy

Rebecca thank you so much for your support through my cancer scare, you've become a true friend!