CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Friday, January 18, 2008

SBQ for 16Jan08

This week's SBQ was suggested by Outi and is: What is your favorite past time while stitching? Do you just enjoy silence, listen to music/audiobooks or do you "watch" TV/movies? Do you have specific favorites you listen to/watch while stitching? Well, I try to stitch while my two boys are up and around so children's shows are usually on the T.V., anything from Transformers to Bob The Builder could be chatting away! In the evenings once the boys are tucked in tight for the night there could be anything from a hockey game to a series show (House, ER, Grey's Anatomy, Criminal Minds) to a movie! If I have something that I really need to focus on I've been known to throw my MP3 on and block as much out as I can. I figure if the kids or hubby really need me they can wave thier arms to get my attention!

2 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

I'm sure as your boys get older you'll be able to find more time!

AnnMcD said...

I am always amazed at what you working Moms get accomplished! I don't know how you do it.