CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Monday, February 18, 2008

I need a little help from my friends...

Alright, online stitching friends, I need some help. I've completed the stitching on the celtic knot and now have to add the name, date and weight. I went hunting for a stitched font that had a celtic/keltic feel to it and came up empty handed at my house. Now, I don't have an TW's (I known, a collective gasp there, I heard it) and I wondered if any of her patterns also had a stitched alphabet to use when personalizing. Here is whatI'm looking for - lettering with "that feel celtic/keltic feel" to them that are not too big. Preferably backstitched but I am willing for those that start with full stitches. The stitched piece is 58w x 58h or about 4 1/4 inches square. I'm really looking forward to finishing this and I could use my standby lettering but I figured there had to be SOMETHING out there that would work. If you come up with something and don't mind sharing my email address is curt_reb at hotmail.com Thanks!

6 comments:

Alberta said...

Have you looked at
http://www.crosstitch.com/fontform.html

It's helped me out in the past!

Anonymous said...

Tada!

http://www.celticxstitch.ie/cgi-bin/stitches.cgi

Anonymous said...

They beat me to it!

Kathy A. said...

Wow - looks like you got lots of help there. Good luck with your alphabet. It was nice to see the wolves again - they are coming along nicely.

Beatrice said...

Your 2 pieces are both Amazing.
Good luck with the Celtic lettering. I don't really have anything for you but I might even look up those sites.

Lynn said...

Sorry I couldn't help but it looks like you've got some already. I checked out both links and bookmarked them for future reference. Isn't it great how fellow stitchers always come through?!