CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2008

A WIP Update - As promised!

First off, here is the picture of the celtic knot I'm working on during my bus rides...this was last Saturday and I'm almost done the outlining now, I'll try to put up another photo by the end of the weekend as I think I will work on this and get it finished up and ready to send.

Then, the wolves, this isn't the best picture but it shows that I'm almost all the way across to the right hand side of the pattern and I'm almost ready to say this is half way done...soon I hope.

And I had to post a picture of the actual flowers my DH sent me for Valentine's Day, he doesn't normally send them so it is a special treat when he does...thank you hubby, I love them! Red roses are his favourite and stargazers lilies are mine!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

The wolves look great!! I love the Celtic knot. What floss are you using on this one?
Pretty flowers. I have some Stargazers planted in my yard. At least I did. Bob ran over them with the lawnmover this past summer!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wooo hooo your wolves are filling in beautifully! Your Celic Knot is looking lovely!

No fair, Curt got you flowers... I got some from Chrsitin :-)

Dani - tkdchick said...

You've been tagged! See my blog!