CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Update coming...I promise

I took the pictures this weekend like I promised and of course they are still on the camera...great place, no one can see them there!
But I should have a small happy dance shortly to show as well, my "bus" project only has a couple more "rides" before the stitching is done and then I will have to add the wording and information at home one night.
I'm still waiting for my fabric from Sugar Maple Fabrics to arrive so I'm able to start my Lizzie*Kate Flips...these might become my bus project depending on how detailed I have to get...I need something that I don't have to look at the pattern for almost each stitch, so we will see.

And of course, seeing that it is
Valentine's Day...
I wanted to send all my readers a beautiful bouquet of my favourite flowers!

4 comments:

Alberta said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you and your family!

Beatrice said...

Thanks for the valentine flowers.
Have a great day. I hope you were able to spend a nice day with your hubby!

AnnMcD said...

Hey Rebecca,

Have I e-mailed you that I picked up the pattern you wanted? "Of my love be sure" by Bent Creek...wish I knew someone who was getting married because it is a lovely one!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rebecca,
Just wanted you to know I enjoyed reading your Blog. The Fire design is pretty neat. I especially liked looking at your Cross Stitch projects. Keep up the great Stitching!
-Julie