CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Quietly here...

I haven't posted lately, and it will be some time before I'm posting regularly again, nothing is wrong, actually at the moment everything is right. We have friends visiting from the UK at the moment and we are enjoying our time with them. When I get a chance I will post, but it may not be until 5th or 6th of April when life heads back to something as close to normal as we can have at my house. I did want to put a birthday wish out there to my friend Dani....who is celebrating her birthday on Thursday (Mar 27th) HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANI!

5 comments:

Alberta said...

Enjoy your friends!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Awww thanks Rebecca! I'm glad I met you too! Have fun!

Kathy A. said...

Hey Rebecca - I am planning to be back home in time for the needlework show in Kingston so will see you there!!!! Can you imagine planning to be back in time for some stitchy thingie as DH calls it. LOL

Velda said...

Hey Rebecca, will you email so we can exchange info -- I'd love to get together with you and Tammy for stitching...

stitching_angel@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

*Ahem*
Hippo birdie two ewes!
I will save you (and me) the humiliation of singing the remainde of the song.

I hope you have a fantastic day!