CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I guess we didn't have it so bad...

I'm not whining anymore about the snow, this was back in 2005 but my friend reminded me in an email today that the snow really isn't that bad. If you want to see the orginal email she sent me here is the link :
But here is a small sampling....and her email to me was titled:
WHERE'S MY ICE SCRAPPER!
I'm not gonna say one more word about the snow, I live in Canada and I LOVE THE SNOW! LOL

4 comments:

AnnMcD said...

I live in Canada and I love snow too! Wow those are some pictures! I guess our snow isn't too bad in comparison.

Kathy A. said...

I love Canada but not snow!!! looking at those photos I want to stay away until I am sure the weather is good!!! Take care girl.

Wendy said...

Those pictures are incredible. I'm glad I wasn't in the midst of that storm...but you do have to admire the beauty of Mother Nature sometimes.

Carla said...

wow! fantastic pictures!