CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Thursday, August 07, 2008

I'm all booked!

All I have left to do is book the time off work, pack my bag and I'm all set for this years 2008 Fall CreativFest!!! I called today and booked my Bronze Conference Pass as there were only two classes I was interested in...they are both on this page I will be stitching with Jennifer & Teresa on the Holly & Ivy ornmament and then the next day with Teresa on the Overdyed Odyssey: Cutwork Ornament...which is very exciting to me as cutwork is something new! And then I get to shop until I drop! Or sit and stitch which is very appealing as I don't seem to get to do any of that currently...or at least as much as I would like. Anyone else booked to go? Just wondering if we could make plans to meet up for lunch/supper if you were!

8 comments:

Velda said...

I've gone every year for the past 7 years with a friend from Barrie and a friend from Scarboro but we've been disappointed in the lack of cross stitch booths so instead we pick a day in the fall and travel all over and cross stitch shop anywhere we can :) But enjoy, I look forward to your update. I've met both Teresa and Jen a couple times, they are fantastic people!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Don't get yourself all booked up for dinner we may be able to scam a dinner out with Jennifer and Teresa!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Hey Rebecca, I found a solution to that Twizzler problem! Halloween candy is out! I can eat one little pack and ignore the rest. Have one a day only 1pt!

Beatrice said...

Yippeeeeee! Good for you I know you'll have a blast!

Erica said...

Glad you got yourself all registered for the show. I'm all set up too. I'm looking forward to the show.

BTW, you have been nominated for the Brillante Weblog Award:) Please see my blog! (my apologies if it's a repeat for you!)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy Rebecca.I will not be going this year I start school on the 25th of this month!

Kathy A. said...

Enjoy the festival Rebecca!!!! I am off to the one in Gananoque this year and am very excited about that! BTW are we going to see you at my place the long weekend - even for a day trip?

Lynn said...

Lucky you! Enjoy yourself! I've had to back out of the CC retreat in Gananoque this year. Kathy's taking my place as Dani's roomie. I've got too many commitments coming up that I have to save for.