CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2008

OMG, you won't believe me but...

I HAVE A FINISH! An honest to goodness finish. I completed my Lizzie * Kate Living with Charms Flip-its on Sunday evening as well as stitching on the charms. I love how it turned out and I have to admit it looks much nicer in person.

So on to the next one, I've decided to try and get all my WIP's closer to being finnished before starting something new so my poor hubby's wolves on black have migrated back to my stitching chair, but I will have to find something new to start stitching on the bus again...a small, so I can have another finish in the near future. Maybe I should find something to get done in time for Christmas...I'll have to cruise the stash tonight and see what I can come up with. Lizzie * Kate Living with Charm Flip-its Stitched on Black 28ct Jubilee Using DMC's of my choice Started February 23rd, 2008 - Completed August 17th, 2008 Until next time...stitch, stitch, and stitch some more!

7 comments:

Velda said...

BINGO!!!!!!!! I've been waiting with mine...just wasn't sure what to do with it....I am DEFINATELY doing mine on black. That's incredible!

Alberta said...

Rebecca...those colours look incredible on black! I hope this piece is for you!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wooo hoooo! It looks even better in person!!! Be sure to bring it this weekend (if you go to Kathy's) to show it off!

Beatrice said...

YIPPEE...Happy Dances for you.
Will we see you at Kathy's????

Erica said...

It's beautiful! You did a wonderful job. I'll have to get motoring and finish mine....

Lynn said...

Looking good Rebecca! I love seeing it in person, it looks fantastic on the black. Give yourself a little pat on the back!
Hope to see you this weekend!

Janaina said...

I got here from a comment you made at Dani's (tkdchick) blog and also looked at the pics of you working on this piece. I looks awesome! The black fabric choice was very nice! Makes the colors of the design pop out.
Congrats!