CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

The weekend is coming...

and with only one week break, I'll be seeing Dani again! Dani and her beau Todd will be joining my DH and I at the cottage for the day on Saturday, so everyone cross their fingers the weather will hold!
I know this is short and sweet but work is beyond crazy, I promise life will at some point get back to normal.

And if anyone is in the Kingston area on September 27th and they want something really fun to see...check this out -

and if you want even more information check out the MacHomer website - www.machomer.com VERY FUNNY!

3 comments:

Beatrice said...

Is it next weekend you're going to the cottage, I sure hope so 'cause the weather doesn't look good this weekend.
Have fun!

Rebel In Ontario said...

It was this weekend and it turned out LOVELY! I'm so glad the weatherman is ALWAYS wrong LOL!

Dani - tkdchick said...

LOL I see you stole the picture I took of you for your profile! LOL they're popping up everywhere! Kathy's new profile picture I took as well.

Should that be a new service I offer? Great profile pictures for all my friends!