CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

I'm alive

This will end up being short and sweet, I have no pictures and I have not been stitching. But I am here, swamped at work and just realising that I have A LOT happening between now and the end of the year. I've been visiting all my online friends and leaving comments where I can, I hope to have things sorted and slowed down shortly, if not, then I may not be above water again until the new year! Stay tuned, I have a couple new events happening that will require stitching but I'm not allowed to spill the beans yet (and neither one has anything to do with me, so don't be thinking it!).

3 comments:

Alberta said...

Rebecca, hope you are enjoying a beautiful autumn!

Beatrice said...

Hi there. I look forward to seeing what you stitch next.

Beatrice said...

p/s love your new profile photo!