CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2008

What a great weekend

Mom picked me up on Friday evening, we cruised down the 401 to Brighton to the Timberhouse, where we spent the weekend stitching, eating and chatting with a wonderful group of friends. I have pictures, which of course are too hard to post from my forever slow dial-up but maybe this week at work I will find the time to upload them...but I work two night shifts so don't hold your breathe! Just a quick shout out to ANN of Knowledge and Needles for organizing the weekend and to her wonderful chef of a hubby DAN for making a beautiful meal for all of us on Saturday afternoon. And of course I always have a wonderful visit with Beatrice and a big THANK YOU to Dani for finding my booboo so I could continue on my piece. Marie-Paul is a wonder, she showed up with gifts for us all as well two special snowmen for my boys. I have a little work to do on them and then I will send thru a photo of them completed. A wonderful weekend before a crazy week.

3 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Oh hon I am so glad you had a good time. I so wish I was there! I am looking forward to photos

Alberta said...

Rebecca, I have yet to experience a retreat weekend but by the sounds of your experience...I've been missing out on all the fun!

Love the photos and all the chatty news!

Beatrice said...

Wasn't that a fabulous Weekend. I can't wait 'til the next one...Spring????