CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

Photos, lots of photos!

Well, the last few times I've posted I've told you about all these wonderful photos I had...so this post will be photo intensive. An excited mom, Caleb and Cameron on the first day of school

A couple from my trip to Toronto a few weeks back - one of Jennifer Aikman-Smith of Dragon Dreams and another of a dear friend trying to get the "the perfect angle"...

My boys on Halloween - Cameron is the Joker, Caleb is the Riddler The group of ladies I spend the weekend with in Brighton at the Timberhouse My two recent finishes.... And last but not least, my current project! This is the chart I won from Whispered By the Wind...Etude using 4130 DMC on flax linen.....

And now I have to get to work....hope you enjoyed, and I'll try to get more photos up and online in the near future!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Great pictures of your boys. Bet Halloween was a blast for them.

Your retreat sounds like soooo much fun!!!

Love the pieces you've been stitching - Etude is gorgeous.

Beatrice said...

I laughed at the photo of Dani on the floor...camara in hand!
Great pictures!