CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I've been stitching...

So here is where Growth Rings is after some weekend stitching, and Monday as well because I have to work this Saturday so no work yesterday... no blue yet.
And here is where ICK is at, blackwork for the second page is done, now I just have to fill in the colours.
And I thought I should share this picture of Caleb and his friend Erin watching a movie yesterday afternoon when they got home from playgroup, they are too cute for words...
Stay warm...I'm sitting and stitching again tonight so stay tuned for another update in the near future.

5 comments:

Bonnie Brown said...

Your growth rings is coming along and I love the ICK. Can't wait until I can start that one lol

Hope you guys have fun stitching tonight... I so wish It wasn't so far :(

Kathy A. said...

Great work there girl. Your growth rings looks like a frog?
Sending big hugs your way.

Lynn said...

All of your recent stitches are so pretty! I love your Snow Globe finish. Ink Circles is one of my favourite designers. I just ordered the silks to do Winter Mandela which is found in this month's JCS mag. Like Bonnie I'm wishing I could join you on Wed. nights.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Caleb is growing up to be such a cutie!!!

Terri said...

Your stitching is wonderful. Caleb is really cute :)