CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Feeling better

Thank you to everyone who sent get-well-vibes, I'm feeling much more like myself. I didn't get to take pictures of all the stitching like I wanted, maybe tonight I will snap a few and post tomorrow but I thought I would post the two little finishes I got done over the weekend.
The first is my ornament for February....I'm not 100% sure of anything, it was loaned to me from a friend and she has all the details.
Isn't he a cutie!
And then I picked up a canvas tote at Michaels the last time I was there and I decided I needed something to start carting my stitching around in as the freebie I'm using from some cross stitch shop is on its last legs, so here is what I stitched on the tote....
Hope all is well where you are!

6 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

He is a cutie :) Congrats!

Bonnie Brown said...

Glad you are feeling better!
What a great idea for a tote!
I have been looking over the net the last few weeks looking for ideas... I hate using the PC black bag. Great idea and great work on it!

Anonymous said...

Nice that you are feeling better. Love the Santa. I have the same pattern, but don't know when I will stitch it. See you next month. Is your mother coming?
Judie

Carla said...

Great finishes!!

Alberta said...

What a fantastic idea! I love how you are making the tote your own with the personalization. Love the Santa too!

Glad you are back in good health.

Lynn said...

Glad to hear you're feeling much better now. The Santa finish is sooo cute!