CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

On vacation

Just wanted to update everyone that I made it safe and sound to my bff Tracy's on Thursday (left Ontario at 7:19am, spent 5 hours in the air and arrived in Kamloops at 10:15am). It has been cloudy/raining/fogging since I arrived which is funny because Kamloops receives the least amount of rain and most sun on anywhere in Canada!

I'm having a ball with her little man Kenton, he is almost 11 months and is playing his momma like a fiddle...I've called him on it and all he does is laugh at me but Tracy is blown away that he can play her at this age...it will only get worse, I promise as the Mom of two :-)
Anyways, the next period of Can vs US is about to get underway so I'm headed back in to see the rest.
I'll check in again later, maybe with some pictures!
p.s. ICK got lots of face time on the plane here and Growth Rings has gotten lots of face time since landing.

4 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wooo Hoo! Glad you arrived safe! I bet you'll have a lot of great pictures to share when you come back!

I'm watching the game right now too!

Alberta said...

Enjoy your vacation! Wasn't that an incredible hockey game!!!!

Bonnie Brown said...

Glad you had a great trip.
Can't wait to see your progress on ICK and GR. I think I want to start ICK... have some fabric... just need to grab a few skeins :)
BTW, thanks for the comments on my finish. Can't wait to see the difference between your GR and mine as I really want to do this pattern again. See you next weekend!!

Lynn said...

Hope you're having a great vacation. Or are you back now? In any case I'm sure you were relaxing big time! That game was so great!