CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

back to the grind....

At work, lots to do and getting ready for my next adventure but I wanted to update everyone that reads that I am home, alive and I even have pictures to share:-)
Here are Tracy and Kenton watching the Olympics, something we did most days until they were over on the Sunday evening.
Just for some background, Tracy and I have been friends since 1977....the year we were born. We do not see each other as much now (other sides of the country limit our time together) but we talk and email when we get a chance.
Here is Kenton one morning, playing happily...
Here is the view from the front window of the house, I loved how the shadows/light were playing on the mountains....
The silt hills that surround Kamloops, makes it hard to built there as everything is always shifting. We climbed up this bluff one warm day and the views were spectacular, just wish my camera took nicer pictures.
So, that was my trip, nothing exciting, just how I like them. I've been home a little more than a week now and last weekend (March 6th) my DH and I went to our first concert together in years, we saw Blue Rodeo in concert when we first started dating and went again on the 6th.
It was great, I was tired but it was worth going to hear some of my old favourites like Try, Diamond Mine, Rose-coloured glasses, Til I Am Myself Again, all performed live is always so much better. Greg....
Jim and his son!
Anyways, lots to get done, I am off again this weekend to the March edition of the Knowledge and Needles Timberhouse Retreat!

4 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Welcome back home and I'm glad you had a nice time with your BFF. Always nice to touch base in person now and then.
Be always in stitches.

Kathy A. said...

Enjoy your retreat girl and say hi for me!

Alberta said...

So wonderful for you to spend time with a lifelong friend! Lucky you to see Blue Rodeo...my favorite include 5 Days in May.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Glad to hear you had a safe & great trip! What a view!

See you later in the week!