CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Update before the big stitch-in!

So this weekend I'm headed off to the Knowledge and Needles - Timberhouse Retreat and I wanted to have a post on here to show where I was at with both pieces - before I head off. And this way everyone can see how far I get this weekend. Up first is IC Kalidoscope....almost to the half way mark. And then IC Growth Rings....and I added in a copy of my pattern, the yellow highlighter is what I accomplised while I was in BC, and the blue is what I have gotten done since I returned home. This will be my last post until after the weekend. I took tomorrow off as well as Friday to be a domestic goddess, no kids at home and hubby is sleeping so I should be able to whirlwind my way around the house! To everyone that is attending as well, drive safe from near and far and I will see you on Friday afternoon! Everyone else - I'll be thinking of you while I'm sitting, stitching and bitching this weekend!

7 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

You have fun being that domestic goddess and then enjoy the heck out of the weekend. I absolutely love the growth rings and am currently looking for a back issue of that magazine. It's one I have wanted to do for some time and for one reason or another that issue is the only one I do not hold in my stash.
Have a great weekend.
Be always in stitches.

Jo said...

Both pieces look great. Happy stitching at the retreat

Kathy A. said...

Have a wonderful fun time this weekend.

mbroider said...

Love both the pieces. The color combination in Growth Rings is great!! Enjoy at the retreat...

Pumpkin said...

Your WIPs are looking FA-BU-LOUS! I really should dig out my Growth Rings again :oS

Have a great time on the weekend and can't wait to hear all about it :o)

Alberta said...

A stitching retreat....wish I was going with you, sounds incredible!
Love your progress!

Lynn said...

I'm so glad that you had such a good time with your friend in BC. Doesn't vacation do you a world of good?
Enjoy the retreat this weekend and think of me. I'll be missing all of you but I'll be getting myself ready to head down south on Tuesday.
I'll be posting available dates for a SAL at my place soon so keep watch.
BTW your stitching looks fantastic! I'm loving Growth Rings.