CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

A little white lie...

So on my last post I told a little white lie - just to help keep a secret in place until after Thursday night. See, Ann of Knowledge and Needles was turning a certain age and I was attending her surprise birthday party on Thursday evening and didn't want to ruin the surprise if she read my blog in advance! If you want to get her first hand review, check out her blog entry GOTCHA! It was a wonderful evening and I had a ball of fun...it also meant I got to extend my retreat by an extra night at the Timber House! No cleaning happened on Thursday - my house is still a disaster but I stitched my butt off this weekend and will post the photos as soon as I can. The retreat was as wonderful as it has been twice a year for the last few years. I didn't take a lot of pictures (and no way of adding them at the moment) as we discussed that they all look the same from year to year, just different clothes! So pictures to follow, I had three starts and three finishes this weekend so I really do have some stitching to show!

4 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

I'm so glad you all had a wonderful time at Timber House.
Be always in stitches.

Lynn said...

Three starts and three finishes! Wow!!
I'm so glad that Ann was surprised. I checked out her post and it sounds like she really enjoyed herself. Wish I could have been there.

Dani - tkdchick said...

I had a great time! It was so fun to surprise Ann!

Clare said...

It was a great weekend and lovely to see you. I have finished the LK and now have to start on the pumpkins but first is a wedding sampler. Looking forward to seeing you again.
clare