CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

so sad...

Our family lost a very special member yesterday. I haven't been on here much, life has been busy. But I had to post today as our hearts are sad with the passing of Greg (Freddie), who is my husbands cousin. My husband and Greg grew up together and our photo albums are full of pictures of the two of them. He is below with his beautiful wife Roseanne and he leaves behind three wonderful children Ethan (7), and twins William and Lyndsay (4). May you rest in peace Freddie.

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Rebecca, my heart goes out to you and your family on Freddie's passing. Please give my condolences to Curt as well. It's a terrible thing to happen to someone so young.
I'll keep you all in my prayers.

Alberta said...

Rebecca this is sad news indeed. May good memories and support from friends & family help Roseanne and family through the grief.

Kerry said...

I am so sorry for you and your family. God bless!

Kathy A. said...

Oh, hon. I am so very sorry! Sending warm hugs to the family.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Todd and I send our condolences!

Anonymous said...

A big hug to you and your family during this difficult time.
Clare