CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Boys...

After a whole week of the "battle of wills" between Cameron and I, and having to work late on Friday night. I called in the backup team - Nannie and Poppie to come and get the boys off the bus Friday afternoon and take them for a sleepover so Mom could gain her sanity back...of course, that all ended at 10:15am, just as I was getting to work with a call from the school. Caleb decided to tangle with a toy truck and the pavement at morning recess and the pavement won...he tried to stop himself from falling, with his face...

So, he and I came home, called Daddy at work to tell him what was happening, called Nannie and Poppie and told them and then he and I had a cuddle and a popsicle together on the couch. Nannie and Poppie decide to come anyways - to "see the damages" and give little man a hug. And for everyone's sanity, took Cameron home with them anyways.
So, Caleb and I have been home this weekend nursing his wounds...as of this morning, things are looking much better.
So some housework, laundry, packing (because this is our Family Vacation week coming up at Great Wolf Lodge) some work to get done because I haven't been there since Thursday and then maybe this afternoon I'll relax with some stitching. Next post, I'll include some stitching pictures, even thought there isn't much to report.

4 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Oh poor poor Caleb. I am glad that he is ok.
Have a wonderful vacation. Miss you!!

Erica said...

Oh poor Caleb! That looks like it hurt. I'm glad to see he's on the mend though....

Bryce slipped and fell down one of the ice slides at Winterlude in Ottawa last weekend and is sporting a fat lip much like Caleb's.... Is it a youngest child thing?

Enjoy your vacation!

Lynn said...

Ouch! That looks really sore, I hope poor Caleb is alright.
Never a dull moment with boys is there?
I hope you have a wonderful trip to the lodge and come back relaxed and refreshed.

Alberta said...

Ouch! That looked painful but so glad to see he's a fast healer!