CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Saturday, March 05, 2011

A day late: TUSAL for March

I just realised that I hadn't posted my ORT jar for the March TUSAL...here it is. Still not getting as much stitching done as I would like but life goes on and I'm sure at some point things will have to slow down.

We went to Great Wolf Lodge last week - didn't take one single picture. But here is a picture of the dogs hanging out before we left. Trista came and stayed at the house while we were gone and looked after Tasha for us, she brought Gwen and Charlie with her.
Charlie...
Tasha...Charlie and Gwen...

2 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Just wait until retreat! It dosen't seem many of us are able to buckle down and stitch lately. Next week I'll be stitching up a storm!!!

Daffycat said...

There is some growth so that is good! Love this ORT jar!