CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

July Tusal...

Good Sunday morning to you all! Beautiful day here in SE Ontario...perfect day for just about anything really, me, I have stitchy day planned with a friend! Here is my ort jar as of early this morning (note the beautiful, clear blue sky) sitting pretty on my front railing soaking up some sun.

All the lovely blue and brown are from the wedding piece I'm working on and if today is half as production as I'm hoping it will be, I may have a finish to post later today.
I hope wherever you may be, the sun is shining on your stitching!

2 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Its looks so picturesque Reb! Are you stitching with Trista today? I'm stitching with Todd (rolling eyes).

Hope to see you soon!

mdgtjulie said...

Pretty ORTs, Rebecca. I love that aqua blue. And I can't wait to see your finish! Sun is shining here, though I wish it wasn't. We need rain!! And cooler temps would be nice too, but I don't wanna ask for too much, lol.