CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Gonna have lots of photos...

First, this will probably be a really long post, so if you don't have the attention span or the eyes for it....just scroll thru the photos and decided what parts ya want to read, and skip the parts you don't! First, I made Morning Glory Muffins again and because I forgot to take pictures the first time, here are the photos of the second batch (they were just as good as the first). I would for sure make these again...and again...and again.

Next would be my currently stitching project. I'm still working on Apache Wedding Blessing and Christine (of Coffee Cup Thoughts) and her girls were here on Sunday for a Stitch-A-Long (AKA S.A.L.) and here is what I got accomplished.
Before and after...
Of course I had plans for a really long post but the days are getting ahead of me so I had better sign off and do more later! TTFN!

0 comments: