CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The English have landed....again

I just realised that I have dropped out of cyberland without so much as a word so while I have a free moment I thought I should let you all know where I have been off to.
Our friends from England arrived on Friday night (March 30th) and life has been a whirlwind since! Cameron had three birthday parties this past weekend and his year-end skating show.
Here he is waiting for his turn on the ice...
And here he is on the ice, not the best picture but it was the best I could do with my camera.

He had a ball and loved the guest skater Jamie Forsythe, he was in awe of his jumping. Now, my DH would have a heart attack if Cameron decided to become a figure skater but at this point we are just happy to see that he isn't crawling around the ice on his hands and knees!

And Sunday evening was spent having a wonderful birthday meal for me at Red Lobster. We had a great time and yesterday and today we have just been relaxing a little as DH is working.

So, hope everyone is doing well and I will be back on to post more often after the 13th of April!

2 comments:

Alberta said...

Enjoy your company!

tkdchick said...

Happy Birthday Rebecca!!!

Will you be going to the Cataraqui Guild's Merchant's Mart in Kingston on the 28th of April???

I'll be going.
tkd_chick@hotmail.com